Friday, March 21, 2014

Noah's Learn to Skate

We signed Noah up for a 'learn to skate' program that is offered in our area. I wasn't sure how he'd like it as the class is for kids age 5-11 and he wasn't quite five at the time. I was wondering if maybe he'd get frustrated easily and want to give up, but he surprised me (as he usually does) and did quite well.

Here is a video of his very first time on skates. We have a great little pond not too far from our place, he tried his skates out there just before his lessons.

Some photos from his skating lessons. Noah looked so tiny compared to some of the older kids on the ice! what a cutie!










Noah gained lot's of confidence over the eight or so weeks. I was very proud of how well he did. Here is a video of his learn to skate lessons. I love how he gets distracted by the camera and stops skating lol. I also love how he'd skate around a bit, stop and wave. He is so sweet :) The beginning of the video is his first lesson & the end of the video is one of his last lessons.
                                                                               




No comments: